Assistant Account Executive
Stanton is seeking a motivated junior professional in our New York office to immediately support clients across the B2B space including financial services, professional services, private capital and asset management, real estate, insurance, education, healthcare services and technology.
The AAE will be expected to play a major role in supporting multiple clients in a variety of sectors and the ideal candidate should be able to produce quality results while effectively managing their workflow and deadlines. They are also detailed-oriented, well-versed in the media landscape and unafraid to challenge conventional thinking.
The position affords the right individual significant opportunity for advancement. We also offer ongoing professional development, competitive salary, attractive bonus, and good benefits.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently operating remotely with plans to return to our Midtown office as soon as it is safe to do so. No relocation will be offered, and only those candidates being considered for the position will be contacted.
- Manage media contact databases, with primary responsibility for updating media contact information to maintain accuracy
- Monitor media relations results and produce coverage reports as appropriate
- Proactively handle media outreach to trade, business, and broadcast outlets
- Prepare press releases, background materials, briefings documents, newsletters, presentations and other media and marketing materials
- Review and synthesize data from existing materials, presentations or your own research
- Repurpose information for media and marketing purposes
- Craft creative and engaging blogs and social media posts that drive visibility for media efforts
- Interface with clients and executives on interviews and account calls
- At least one year of experience within an agency setting
- Knowledge of tools such as Cision and Factiva
- Business-to-business or financial services public relations experience preferred
- Knowledge of the media industry and ongoing readership of major outlets
- 401K with generous company matching
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Eligibility for annual bonus program
- Health and wellness fund
- Philanthropy program with company matching
- Funding for professional development