Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor
Stanton is seeking a Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor to join our team and play a lead role on accounts. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded communications professional who brings a blend of public relations and marketing skills to client work. They should also be detail-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines, driven and enthusiastic.
The SAE/AS will play a significant, “hands on” role with 3-5 accounts, be expected to successfully manage and develop relationships with clients, and create and implement media and content marketing strategies across different sectors. They will also support the agency in new business development.
This is an opportunity for a motivated professional seeking greater opportunity and responsibility to immediately contribute in all phases of client work.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently operating remotely with plans to return to our Midtown office as soon as it is safe to do so. No relocation will be offered, and only those candidates being considered for the position will be contacted.
- Managing day-to-day client activities as well as finite projects
- Developing and implementing overall communications and program strategies for clients
- Ensuring consistent press coverage for clients
- Producing strong written materials including website content, blogs, bylines and white papers
- Counseling clients on reputational risks and crisis communications
- Guiding and overseeing junior staff on client accounts
- Write and develop strategic, persuasive, client documents and presentations
- Contributing to new business development including pitch materials and proposals
- 4-8 years of financial services, professional services or B-to-B communications experience, either at an agency or in-house
- Strong relationships with media and understanding of the evolving media landscape
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and deliver top quality work — in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills, good media placement track record media relations and ability to create and execute account strategy
- Experience interacting directly with the C-Suite and senior client executives
- Previous involvement in new business pitches and identifying new business opportunities
- 401K with generous company matching
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Eligibility for annual bonus program
- Health and wellness fund
- Philanthropy program with company matching
- Funding for professional development